Scope & Topics
Innovations in optical fiber technology are revolutionizing world communications. Newly developed Optical fibers and amplifiers allow direct transmission of high-speed signals over transcontinental distances without the need for electronic regeneration. Optical fibers find new applications in data processing. The impact of fiber materials, devices and systems on communications in the coming decades will create an abundance of primary literature and the need for up-to-date reviews.
This journal will give significant developments and in-depth surveys in the fields of fiber and integrated optics. This journal will be unique in bridging the major disciplines relevant to optical fibers and electro-optical devices. This results in a balanced presentation of basic research, system applications and economics. For more than a decade, Fiber and Optics has been a valuable forum for scientists, engineers, manufacturers and the business community to exchange and discuss techno-economic advances in the field. This will help in explaining the subject of optoelectronic devices and their use in integrated optics and fiber optic systems. The approach taken is to emphasize the physics that how devices work and how they can be (and have been) used in various applications as the field of optoelectronics has progressed from microphotonics to nanophotonics.
Topics of Interest include, but are not limited to, the following
Tera-hertz sources , detection & Tera-Hertz propagation.
- Laser Physics and Nonlinear Optics
- Gas Lasers and Applications
- Solid State Lasers: Technology and Devices
- Semiconductor lasers, Tunable and multi-wavelength lasers
- Laser Materials, Fabrication and Characterization
- Laser material processing
- Optical fiber communication
- Free-space optical communication
- Optical communication networks
- Optical transport network
- Coding and signal processing
- Modulating retro-reflector
- Intensity modulation
- Optical wireless & Optical carrier
- Submission Deadline : February 04, 2017
- Notification : March 04, 2017
- Final Manuscript Due : March 12, 2017
- Publication date : Determined by the Editor-in-Chief